Combat Flu Season with Our Level III Path-O-Guard™ Face Masks
Most often, the use of a Level III face mask is associated with infectious diseases, ranging from ebola to AIDS. While Richmond Dental’s highly regarded Level III Path-O-Guard™ Face Masks certainly serve as effective barriers for these serious diseases, they can also help during one of the most trying times of the year: flu season.
From dental and medical facilities to schools, this is normally when the flu starts rearing its ugly head. Our Level III Path-O-Guard™ Face Masks give you the chance to limit the spread of these viruses, ranging from various flu types to the dreaded norovirus. Whether you are a medical or dental professional who feels like they are coming down with a cold, or have to treat a patient who isn’t feeling well, these masks can come in handy—and keep you healthy.
Here’s a quick list of stats on our Level III Path-O-Guard™ Face masks:
- 100% latex-free—including the earloops— for maximum comfort
- Exceeds current ASTM-2100 standard for high-barrier surgical face masks
- Face mask pleats cover nose, mouth, and chin for full protection
- 3-ply spunbound fabric provides comfort, filtration, and excellent breathability
- Fiberglass-free filter material employs a particle filtration efficiency of ≥98% at 1.0 micron
- Soft aluminum nosepiece maintains shape when formed to face and is fully enclosed for comfort
- Available in anti-fluid and anti-fluid/anti-fog
These face masks are also available in three colors: blue, pink, and lavender. At Richmond Dental we’re always focused on enhancing your experience, and in the case of our face masks, on protecting your—and your patients’—health.